Join the Fun Today!
From £7 per week
Over 50% join alone & not knowing anyone! We’ll place you with similar players looking for a team
From £7 per week
Not quite a team but 2-3 friends? Join as individuals & we’ll keep you in the same team
From £5 per week
With many leagues across London we’ll help find a league that works for all your team mates
Mens or mixed formats
Qualified refs & officials
Social & comp levels
Post Match Bar Deals
LEVELS OF PLAY
- Perfect for those who have had a few years off, or are looking to try a new sport.
- It is ideal for helping you to get back into the game, or learning and improve your skills.
- At recreational level you get a good standard of competition in which to learn new skills and tactics from friends and opponents whilst still competing in a fully officiated environment.
- Get your game face on and get in the zone! This level is for those players who ‘have played quite a bit in the past’ – think school, university, club play
- Players tend to have solid knowledge of rules and tactics and as such expect to face some high quality competition.
- This is a great level for teams who thrive on the pure competition of sport and want to begin their journey towards becoming professional legends!
- Invite only (i.e. Shitsuke will invite your team to participate in this exclusive league if we think you have what it takes – usually this means your team would have won multiple leagues).
- Designed for the “best of the best” , the cream of the crop, the equivalent of the NBA for Shitsuke. Takes place on the best basketball courts in the country!
- Does your team have what it takes to become Champions?
FIND OUT MORE
How the League Works
- Leagues typically last 8 weeks and happen at the same venue every week.
- Your game time will vary every week between allocated hrs eg. 7pm and 9pm eg. one week match could be 7pm, next week could 740pm, next week could 810pm etc. We try and give everyone a fair spread of early/mid/late start time across the full season
- Your game (fixture) times will be sent out to you approx 1 week before the start date of the league.
- Your game (fixture) times will be sent out to you approx 1 week before the start date of the league
- Players are able to miss weeks but it is recommended you find a friend/substitute to play instead of you if your team doesn’t have enough to field a full team to avoid them incurring a forfeit
How to Register
STEP 1: Select a convenient venue nearby on the night/level that works
STEP 2: You can enter any league as an individual, with a friend or two (a small group), or as full team (eg work colleagues or friends outside the office)
STEP 3: Pay for the full 8 weeks upfront and we’ll send your full league details 1 week before the league starts
Individual Entry– you pay for full season before the league starts eg £65 and then we’ll add you to another team of individuals looking for team-mates of a similar level (Remember 70% of all new members join like this not knowing anyone else!)
Small Group Entry – you have a friend or two, but not enough for a full team. You ALL enter as individuals but note down during registration process (Click “Joining with friends”) the names of your friends – and we’ll be sure to put your all in the same team!
Team Entry – a captain registers & pays for the whole team and then collects subs/monies back from team-mates. You can add as many players to your team as you wish. Team entry works out quite a lot cheaper per player than joining as individuals. Full payment is in advance rather than weekly to ensure teams are committed to playing every week
Team Size & Formats
- Mens 5 vs 5
- Mixed 5 vs 5 (min 2 females on court)
- Recommended squad size:
Levels of Play Explained
Shitsukeoffers basketball leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.