Join the Fun Today!
From £7 per week
Over 50% join alone & not knowing anyone! We’ll place you with similar players looking for a team
From £7 per week
Not quite a team but 2-3 friends? Join as individuals & we’ll keep you in the same team
From £5 per week
With many leagues across London we’ll help find a league that works for all your team mates
Mens & mixed leagues
Levels of play for all
Post Match Bar Deals
LEVELS OF PLAY
- Beginners and individuals that love playing, or want to try out social Football.
- This league caters for all abilities, and is very much about learning and improving your skills in a fun environment.
- Great to meet other like minded people and have a bit of on-pitch banter.
- Individuals that have played before, love football, and want to play at a decent standard but still enjoy the competitive but not too intense environment
- Players often move up to this league once they have played a few recreational seasons.
FIND OUT MORE
How the League Works
- 8 weeks of social sports. Fun fueled fitness with friends. All levels catered for.
- Leagues typically last 8 weeks and happen at the same venue every week
- Your game time will vary every week between allocated hrs eg. 7pm and 9pm eg. one week match could be 7pm, next week could 740pm, next week could 810pm etc. We try and give everyone a fair spread of early/mid/late start time across the full season.
- Your game (fixture) times will be sent out to you approx 1 week before the start date of the league
- Players are able to miss weeks but it is recommended you find a friend/substitute to play instead of you if your team doesnt have enough to field a full team to avoid them incurring a forfeit
How to Register
STEP 1: Select a convenient venue nearby on the night/level that works
STEP 2: You can enter any league as an individual, with a friend or two (a small group), or as full team (eg work colleagues or friends outside the office)
STEP 3: Pay for the full 8 weeks upfront and we’ll send your full league details 1 week before the league starts
Individual Entry– you pay for full season before the league starts eg £65 and then we’ll add you to another team of individuals looking for team-mates of a similar level (Remember 70% of all new members join like this not knowing anyone else!)
Small Group Entry – you have a friend or two, but not enough for a full team. You ALL enter as individuals but note down during registration process (Click “Joining with friends”) the names of your friends – and we’ll be sure to put your all in the same team!
Team Entry – a captain registers & pays for the whole team and then collects subs/monies back from team-mates. You can add as many players to your team as you wish. Team entry works out quite a lot cheaper per player than joining as individuals. Full payment is in advance rather than weekly to ensure teams are committed to playing every week
Team Size & Formats
- Mixed 5-aside; (min of 2 females on pitch at all times); recommended squad size – 7-8 players
- Mens 5-aside; recommended squad size – 7-8 players
- Mens 6-aside; recommended squad size – 8-9 player
Levels of Play & Formats Explained
We offer a range of leagues at a variety of skill levels from recreational to competitive, we cater to all levels, so you’ll be sure to find a league that matches your skill.